Posts tagged ‘calendar’
So today’s calendar quote of the day said: justice is the crowning glory of the virtues. I love judges, and I love courts. They are my ideals that typify on earth what we shall meet hereafter in heaven under a just God.” -William Howard Taft- And the then next day the quote says: “A judge should be about sixty, clean-shaven, with white hair, china-blue eyes, and suffer from hemorrhoids so that he will have that concerned look.”
WHAT?! LOL That’s so funny! Oh calendar, how I love thee.
10. Have you looked through her briefs?
9. He is one hard judge!
8. Counselor, let’s do it in chambers.
7. His attorney withdrew at the last minute
6. Is that a penal offense?
5. Better leave the handcuffs on.
4. For $200 an hour, she better be good!
3. Can you get him to drop his suit?
2. The judge gave her the stiffest one he could.
And the No. 1 dirty law statement…Think you can get me off?